Monday, April 13, 2009

time flies!

I guess I've been having fun! I cannot believe that it's April. 2009. There are flowers in my front "yard"! The winter went by so fast I didn't even get to ski once! I'll take it. This weekend it got cold, after two 65 degree weekdays. Figures.

Friday my friend Leah and I went to our friends Mat and Jen's house for some dinner and serious chilling out. Mat made prosciutto-wrapped scallops which were divine! And pasta for dinner. Saturday I went home to Maine, not exactly for Easter but sort of because everyone else I knew was going home for Easter or Passover, and it made me feel like going too. Guess what my parents were having Saturday night for dinner? Scallops and pasta!! Can't have enough, I guess.


So it's Monday once again. What did we miss in the past month? A couple weekends ago moe. played the new House of Blues on Landsdowne Street. That place is pretty sweet and a million of my friends from all over the country came, all in all it was a packed and exciting weekend! I am sad I probably won't be seeing them again till the end of July... but I should have some PHISH to comfort me in that time! And to think I thought I would never see them again...


I am starting to line up the summer weekends etc. so that is fun. I have some Phish and moe., as mentioned, and also a week at a lake in Maine with the fam, a friend coming home for a while from San Fran who wants some White Mountain action.. I am gazing at pictures of the cottage and the mountains, I am READY for some summertime, bring it on! Oh yeah, and one class. Boston Architecture or something. Hopefully it's interesting enough to be worth two nights a week in JUNE!!! I didn't deal well with summer class last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment